Patch 0.51.3 is now live.
Apologies everyone. this is the longest patch gap we've had. After more than 6 weeks without any patches, here comes 0.51.3.
In a way, 0.51.2 was one of our most stable patches we've executed, with zero multiplayer crashes on our server. There were some crashes in
the offline modes, all of which have been addressed. Additionally, this is a pre-Spring 2019 update, hence the massive size. A lot of the updates have been pre-loaded while we continue to add content.
Enjoy the patch and see you at this week's PVP Fest. As usual feedback and discussion on balance changes are most welcomed.
0.51.3 Official Change Log
- Migrated to Unreal Engine 4.21
- Partially added new remastered soundtrack ( full OST available on Spring 2019 )
- Added new Voice and Event warning when Command Centre hitpoints drop below 50%
- Added "Stop Bombardment" command to Echelon Crew to stop force attack ground
- Animation Blending improvement added, infantry no longer glitches when crouching and moving
- Axeron Structure animation now deploys only after reaching full location rather than gliding and deploying into location.
- All AI now have slightly further vision
- Officer AI have significant increase in targeting range
- Infantry AI will now sprint when issued move command when not in combat.
- Fixed issue where Technology requirement is fulfilled before GSF structure has been fully built
- Fixed issue where Last Mission stats will not show until you restart the game
- Fixed issue where Steam Avatar won't display the first time you play with a new player
- Fixed a major crash ( rcmarktriangle ) on offline skirmish
- Fixed crashed caused by vehicle running over dead units.
- Fixed a major issue where Axeron Structures sometimes don't deploy even if location is valid
- Fixed issue where Echelon Crew no longer bombard targeted area when there is a live target
- Fixed issue where Assault Vanguard's rocket fires sideways
- Fixed issue where engineer ignores target when ordered to capture points.
- Minor optimization on several server processes
- Fixed East supply point which constantly got AI units stuck
- Fixed bugged lighting on Cloudy
XM13 Spec Ops
- Increased fire rate from 12 shots to 16.67 shots per second.
- Abilities now cancel reload.
- Supercharger Beam no longer shoots through Phalanx Crew
- Supercharger Beam now deals less damage to vehicles & structures ( similar profile to bullets )
- Shield Boost cooldown increased from 16 seconds to 20 seconds
- Lock range increase to 100m for suit's abilities
- Phalanx Shield now blocks ATR , AMPAW and Aegis Supercharger
- Echelon Crew ADS cooldown decreased from 0.8 seconds to 0.5 seconds