Thanks everyone for the patience and invaluable feedback. It's time to merge the beta into the main build!
- Fixed challenge dungeon bug where the "increased difficulty level" challenge was getting reapplied constantly. This might change the meta considerably. i ll keep an eye on this.
- Wands do not reflect additional mana in the icon when recharged.
- Altars can no longer on rare cases (challenge dungeon level 0) appear on top of holes/stairs.
- Toggling off soul essence perks that are applied on game start(Gold, Keys, etc) should now properly work.
- Infinite dungeon level 0 in the Dawn of Shadows campaign can no longer generate a blocked path to its entrance.
- The level up screen should be properly navigable with the keyboard.
After all modifiers to physical damage are taken into account the end damage done now will correspond to [floor(damage)] + [1 on random chance depending of the remainder of the damage] instead of a simple rounding. What this means is that if after modifier damage is 10.9, there will be a 10% chance it is 10 and a 90% chance it is 11.
Contemplation bonuses are now weighted by class. For example a warrior will get +STR or +CON much more often and very rarely +SP.
Removed the health potion contemplation bonus. Added new rare contemplation bonuses, such as ancient runes, miracle potions, mutation potions.
Current fate is now displayed on level up.
Freeze duration for blue blobs death reduced at higher levels. At the same time damage was increased.
Hardened shield and polish shield talents got its modifiers increased.
- You can now order items at any merchant shop by item type & item rarity.
- Offhand wielded weapon now shows it proper damage on the tool tip.
- Speed affecting abilities on weapons should show its effect on weapons. If I missed one let me know.
- Added twitch negative judgment of location full of traps.
- Instead of "your pack feels heavier" the mage potion crafting ability now properly names what was actually crafted, e.g. regular potion, minor potion, etc
- Merchants now give the option to sell an item for the remaining of the merchants money if they run out of it.
- When ordering movement to a far away tile, if the character stumbles upon an altars or a merchant he will now go around it/him.
- Leaderboards are segmented in seasons by month. As a bonus current leaderboards are preserved although segmented by past seasons. This goes all the way back when they where introduced in EA.
I will start to work on language customization to let players translate the game easily. I still need to evaluate what additional languages could be worth while to support officially.
I ll also continue to to work on the backlog with your feedback this week in a similar fashion as I have been doing: Updating the beta and then releasing an update into the main build!
Cheers and happy crawling!