Hello Hard Tried Miners,
We got Hotfix 1 for update 23 ready for you! We have been monitoring the game over the weekend and we have noticed that the game got more difficult with Update 23 and that you have had to work harder to get your paycheck. Some of this is intentional like the buff to Elimination and Point Extraction missions, and some are not.
Overall we have now increased rarity of some of the new special enemies and they have been both bug-fixed and tweaked. Glyphid Grunt Slashers and Guards were appearing way too often compared to what we intended and they have been reduced in numbers as well. The Nayaka Trawler has also gotten some much-needed love.
We now expect your chances of survival to have increased, but please keep in mind that Hoxxes still is a very dangerous place to work, even for a dwarf!
-The Ghost Ship Crew-
- More granular scaling of Dreadnought's difficulty across hazard levels
- Fix for enemies in attack stance sometimes ignoring shield (and other blockers)
- Fixed: Naedocyte Shockers leave an empty health bar upon death
- Tweaks to enemy types distribution
- Nayaka Trawler impact+supply pod sound distance fixed
- Nayaka Trawler no longer infinity grabs the player
- Fix crash when joining a game in progress while someone is grabbed by Mactera Grabber
- Tweaks to reduce Nayaka Trawler's speed
- Nayaka Trawler's damage reduced
- Nayaka Trawler is now scaling health based on player count
- Hooked up sound for Trawler so it does not use the supply drop pod impact sound for bumping into players :-)
- Better distribution of grunt Slashers and Guards + Glyphid Warden and Trawler is rarer
- Fixed Caveleech biting sounds being heard over big distances.
- Lowered chance of Slasher and Guard spawns
Weapons and Tools
- Fixed the flare duration upgrades for the regular flares.
- IFG particles on enemies made more intense
- Fixed SMG Electrocution Bonus was showing 1 when it should show +20%
- Fix crash when joining a game related to Line Cutter
- Fixed a bug that caused clients to not be able to see the upgraded damage radius on the Satchel Charge
- Fixed shield generator icon not always being removed after cool down
- Fixed an issue that caused the player to turn when reopening the terrain scanner after closing the terrain scanner during a turn to face operation
- Fixed a bug that caused you to get stuck in the terrain scanner camera mode if you swapped guns while using the terrain scanner
- Fixed a problem that caused the ammo for Satchel Charge and carried sentry gun ammo to display incorrectly on clients if they were upgraded
- Made it easier for Bosco to hit the cave leech
- Bosco's digging animation now stops if you send him from one dig operation to another
- Bosco now looks for a place that has line of sight to his target before firing his rocket
- Bosco ability los checking now actually works... oops
- Improve how resource veins are generated in rooms. Mostly affects point extraction where they should be distributed further out into the room
- Change Weapon Assignment Milestone to 1,3,5 so that you can actually complete the last one.
- Making mixer dreadnought a bit less dangerous
Hotfix 2 (Loot Bug got its Health Bar back)
- Loot bug showing health bar again (This is the most important fix!)
- Possible flaregun intensity fix
- Fixed a collision issue with the Supply Pod beacon that caused the hologram to block alot of shots/projectiles
- Wardens now only summon enemies if they no longer have anyone to buff nearby, but they summon a group instead of only 1.
- Glyphid warden now takes 3x damage instead of only 2x on weak point
- Bulk Detonator and Glyphid Warden a bit rarer
- Fixed spawn diversity for Haz 1-3
- Fixed Sound attenuation for Trawler
Update 23 Hotfix 3
- Fix enemies suddenly appearing out of terrain when they could not reach you.
- Fix enemies pathing through air
- Wardens weak points glow when they take damage.
- Warden doesn't leave invisible collision behind when it dies
- Fix for the scout grenade triggering twice
- Tweaks to slightly reduce the difficulty of the Dreadnought for 2 and 3 players games in order to match 1 and 4 players experiences
- IFG made more blue