Today I tried to say focused on bugs that were preventing people from playing the game properly. Unfortunately I did not get a chance to get to content today but I likely can tomorrow. Also I spent some time on the Lag spikes that happen, but I have not yet gotten it fixed. I do expect to be able to spend more time on it tomorrow.
I also want to note that I am sorry for the issues that some of you are experiencing with the game. But I do hope you can see that I am actively addressing them as quickly as I can. It wont take long (hopefully a week or 2) to get the vast majority of them ironed out!
- Health and Mana bars now show actual numbers rather than percentages.
- Fixed some misspelled text.
- I removed the mouse screen lock as it seemed to be causing quite a few problems with alt+tabing and the cursor not being where you can find it... I will put screen locked mouses back in after I fix the issue in the future.
- Fixed a load issue while in the dungeon where you could lose your quest progress.
- fixed a bug where exiting a game via the game menu and them loading any game would result in the game loading with the game menu open.
- Fixed an offset bug on the "go home" button in the party screen.
- Fixed a bug where the 2nd level (Galic) would auto complete
- Should see a bit more caster items now.
- Fixed a bug where losing a collection quest would result in the game now finishing the battle properly.
- Fixed some grammar and spelling issues.
- The new pathing was causing some lag is some instances, that should be fixed now.
- fixed a window height bug when recieving option quest loot.
- fixed a bug that could allow you to loot a optional quest item a 2nd time upon loading the game.
- fixed the quest difficulty indicator again :) It seems to work well now.
- Fixed a few UI issues.
- fixed the tooltip for spell power to say the right things :)
More coming tomorrow, but I want to get these things out now so that people affected people can enjoy the game again...
If you are enjoying the game, please take a minute and toss up a review for it. Your review will help let steam's algorithm know that this game is worth showing to more people. Thank you in advance!