First off thank you all for the feedback you are giving. it is super helpful. The new battle movement is a direct result of said feedback. It was a good idea, it tested it, and I think it is much better than the click and drag. Now the path is on all the time, and you just click where you want to to move.
Fleeing: This is one of the most requested bits, and so I put in a basic version of it for this patch. it will probably become more nuanced over time, and take into consideration your parties stats, but for now at least you can choose not to fight a battle that you dont want to.
I will try to get another patch out tomorrow as well, so keep the feedback coming!
- New Paladin Talented Skill: Divine Will, heals the target for a small amount, and adds a buff the causes the target to recieve 35% more healing for 4 turns.
- Added a few paladin talents.
- Added the ability to "Flee" a fight with other guild parties. This will come a cost of 20% health and 20% mana for each charater in the party. Also it will cost you 20% of the fame you would loose if you lost the fight.
- Battle pathing no longer requires you to hold left click and drag, it is automatically showing your path from the get go now. This is direct from feedback, and I have been testing it since. I think its overall better than what I had before...
- Regenerate now has a 1.85 spell power coefficient up from 1.75
- Prismatic bolt has had its mana cost reduced
- Frostbolt now has a 1.6 spell power coefficient up from 1.5
- Tavern turn over rate should be much higher now.
- health/mana bar tool tips should be rounded and not have 10 decimals after it.
- projectiles travel a bit faster now.
- Adjusted the mana costs of most skills, almost all that were adjusted now cost less.
- Paladin's Generous Light talent now does 7% per point up from 5% per point.
- Fixed the Kill Redrum achievment as it was not working.
- Fixed a crash with Retaliate (I think). Please let me know if you crash after a basic attack again...
- Fixed a crash when pathing in dungeons (again I think as I could not actually duplicate the issue, but found some code that may have caused it).
- Fixed a file load bug that could cause a corrupted save file
- Fixed the text for the option quests on lower resolutions.
If you are enjoying the game please take a second to review the game. Doing so will let steam know to show the game to more people. Thank you in advance, as it really helps the process out!