Today's build includes a bunch of improvements, slight balance tweaks, and fixes.
- You can now use the controller to skip through the introduction windows by pressing A.
- Fixed a bug related to using the controller and the inventory screen.
- Fixed a bug related to the "Strange Activity" quest when it involves the sewers.
- Improved the quest pointer for the Strange Activity Quest.
- You cannot use the names "Shaydee", "Ghost", or "Grrrumble" for NPC names. Doing this can cause an error. I'm going to update the code so it doesn't break if you use those names as I don't want to have to add new names every time I make a new character.
- Adjusted the balance for the skills system. Most skills were slightly reduced. Second Wind was slightly improved.
- If you get a bunch of different loot from a treasure chest, the Luck skill will now only work on one of them. This will remove the overhead text spam.
- Fixed a bug with the Carpenter building that would sometimes cause your character to get pushed into the air.
- Fixed a bug related to loading a save when you have the "Rats in the Cellar" quest.
I'm also making good progress on getting the elementals set up and a new quest. I'm hoping to release a build for them this weekend!