Defense: Abominations v1.9 is now online!
This version now includes boss fights! They will appear on wave 25 and are undetectable by your turrets! Fight it 1 vs 1 until you wear down their shields and make them detectable by your turrets so they can deliver the final blow! But be careful, their attacks can destroy your turrets, leaving you vulnerable to the attack of the wave enemies!
New enemies now wander the map off-waves. They will attack you if you wander off too much from the spawn points. These will give special drops in the future.
And several other small fixes and additions
- The player can no longer collide with his turrets.
- You can now enable or disable vertical sync via the options menu.
- Improved path-finding for the enemies. But there are still a couple things work on.
- Several other small fixes.
Words from the devs
The bosses aren't hard, but if they catch you with a short supply of turrets or at a low level, you are going to suffer. There are three key strategies to defeat them.
- Spread your turrets as much as you can before wave 25 so you can have some room to fight. Otherwise, he could destroy all your turrets with ease and the wave monsters will overwhelm you.
- Shoot them as soon as you spot them. The bosses are initially slow, take advantage of the time they take to get to you, damage him as much as you can before he gets into your perimeter.
- Manage your stamina, get into his close range and run away when he starts an attack animation. Shoot it while he is attacking.
We hope you all enjoy this update. All through the week, we'll be doing balancing changes to the bosses, as well as additions here and there to complement this update, so feel free to post about any bug you may find and we'll fix it asap.