Greetings hunters, the second combat update has arrived!
New Cryptonomicon entries have been added for the cursed paintings, corpse parasites, door mimics and more! You can now research and get the edge on every enemy with these new entries!
Obstacle Collider Fixes
Updated furniture and obstacles to allow for a more free flowing environment while investigating and battling within the houses!
This includes furniture such as tiny mailboxes and kitchen chairs, but also issues such as the infamous used uv projector trap.
• Added cryptonomicon entries for corpse parasite, door mimic, cursed painting & nephilim.
• Precision mode is now remembered properly when switching guns.
• Improved hipfire cursor to be more distinct from precision aim cursor.
• Combat tutorial hint for mercenary to pull out pistol instead of reloading.
• Improved combat tutorial new precision toggle explanation.
• Toned down shake effect during ghast attack.
• Added a door kick cursor.
• Fixed collapsed chairs/bookcase/mailbox invisible colliders blocking players.
• Fixed chair in kitchen near fridge blocking path.
• Fixed bug with contract log showing previous job as well.
• Fixed uv projector trap blocking player even after use.
• Fixed ghoul jumping like superman outside.
• Fixed new manual entry message showing when nothing was added.
• Fixed combat manual entries getting removed after combat tutorial.
• Fixed combat tutorial popping up mission completion prematurely.
For the next update we will be taking a break from the combat and focusing on the massively requested feature, which is localization support, allowing for user-created fan translations!
And for those who missed the combat thread, feel free to join the discussion and follow the progress here: (https://steamcommunity.com/app/606500/discussions/0/1839063537808043257/).