What’s up, Survivors!
Another update is now live, including fixes to the issues encountered and reported by the players. We hope that this patch will smooth out the experience our players have with The Wild Eight, and will continue to polish it in the near future.
Below is a full list of changes and issue fixes included:
- Scotty will no longer call a Player by his SteamID, using the in-game character’s name instead
- Several Mini-Map fixes & additions - icons and backdrop of the map re-worked for an improved experience, you can now see other players’ view angle.
- Fixed an issue where if the Player typed a message in chat, the overhead bubble with the message did not appear in-game.
- Added auto-equip on items upon pickup
- Multiple fixes to The Door side-quest
- Fixed an issue where items thrown near the Cellar would disappear.
- Multiple fixes to the underground Metro fast travel system.
- Added an option to track the Quest by clicking their icon on the mini-map.
- Tamed animals and hostile creatures are now shown on the mini-map
- Fixed an issue where, in some cases, hostile creatures wouldn’t stop chasing the player
- Fixes to multiple terrain issues
- Fixes to the in-game Tutorial
- Added new sounds to the in-game UI
- Fixed an issue where, in some cases, online players experienced significant FPS drops
- Fixed an issue where the Host was not able to change Server’s status (Solo / Public / Private) while in-game
- Fixes to several UI issues
- Fixed an issue which caused the “Home Sweet Home” achievement to not trigger properly
- Fixed terrain issues, where in certain spots Player could get stuck in a door
- Fixed an issue with animal movement not displaying properly during online play
- Visual enhancements added to the game, ensuring a better gameplay look
- Fixed an issue where, in some cases, after completing The Door sidequest, Player’s UI would disappear.
Have a great day!