This is THE update you've all been waiting for. The community has been vocal about the things that they feel are important in FPV, and we are happy to deliver.
- Added Potatoe skin for the Rotor Riot CL1 frame.
From the country that gave the world fries (read: Belgium), we are happy to add the much requested Potatoe to Liftoff. For the first time ever flying the CL1 frame is not just a competitive choice, it's a style choice. Dinner is served!
- Added Xhover Skyeliner frame.
- Added unlockable skin for the Skyeliner frame.
- Added trigger indicator elements to the track editor.
- Fixed large initial frame stutters when starting flight.
- Fixed issue with Gecko frame where a second antenna was visible.
- Fixed issue with battery recharge trigger block.
- Fixed issue with battery voltage recovery indicators.
- Trigger icons in the track builder are now scale indipendent.
- Minor bugfixes
PS: this is not an early April Fools joke. We consider all community wishes with great care and respect.