Gary Grigsby's War in the West has been updated to version 1.02.56!
• New Features and Rule Changes
- Adjusted AI in EF box to be more active merging weak units.
- Tweaked EF box rate of front line advance.
• Bug Fixes
- Combat Delay stopped working in version 1.02.52. Fixed.
- German AI crashes just after attacks to rescue isolated units. Fixed.
- Reinforcement does not arrive when hex is full. Fixed.
- Damage to air factories is not shown in the battle report. Fixed.
- Axis Allied reinforcements for the EF box appear on the reinforcement list when they shouldn’t. Fixed.
- Fixed arrival screen display bug.
- When the EF Option is on, air units that are scheduled to withdraw are not withdrawing. Fixed.
- Editor - CSV of OB file adds blank entry. Fixed.
• Data and Scenario Changes
- 4SC – Made changes to device and aircraft data to match this versions changes in generic data.
- Devices – Reduced range/accuracy of anti-tank rifles. Increased the armor penetration of the American 75mm M1897A4 gun (device 559).
- Aircraft - Bomb loadout changes for B-17 and B-24:
- B-17 gets four 500lb bombs in short range loadout #2 and 1000lbs more for long range loadouts #3/4
- B-24 loses four 500lb bombs in short range loadout #2 but gets 1000lbs more for long range loadouts #3/4