This month's patch brings a few new cosmetics along with a bunch of bug fixes.
First thing, we are going to be slowing down updates on Light Bearers quite a bit. We'll still be here for bugs, however we are going to be moving forward towards a new project. With that being said, we will no longer be doing the free shadow rotation and have instead decided to have a permanent pool of 6 shadows for free users to play from.[/h1]
- New victory deco - A tank with a few color schemes
- New hats - a few military themed ones
- Added in a "Say Thanks" prompt on save.
- Shadow tooth no longer has varying collision, he is now less prone to getting stuck under objects.
- Fixed a typo with shadow tooth's entrance.
- Disable AFK timer checks while on a cannon.
- Cannons now give the person firing them points.
- Divina's intervention now cleanses cannon bears.
- Added additional light pool spawn locations in Ebony Dread.
- Reworked hiding exit code, it now should properly place you in a nearby spot.
- Fixed collision problems with scourge in Bear Village.
- Fixed collision on a skull.
- Players should no longer lose points while hiding during Shadow Tooth's ult.
- Divina can no longer be spammed.
- Other misc fixes.
- Started a cryptocurrency called BearBuckaroos
- Lied about creating a cryptocurrency
- Or did I?
- Yes I did.