Today's update includes a bunch of bug fixes, some related to the UI update and a few related to combat.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Enter Mines UI to fail to let you into the mines.
- Fixed a bug that caused the power attack gems to disappear when you could perform a power attack.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the power attack to fail to work even when you had all three gems.
- Swinging and missing will now play the miss sound again.
- Reworked the alerts system so they will no longer remain on the screen indefinitely.
- Fixed a few miner UI scaling issues.
- Fixed a bug that caused monsters to not take damage when hit.
That last bug is one that I could not personally reproduce, but it was reported by a few people. I believe I found the code responsible for the bug, but if this happens to you after this build please let me know and send me your output_log file if you can.
Also, I want to apologize for the bugs in the last couple of days. The UI scaling update caused a bunch of unexpected errors, a number of which I really should have caught. One step forward and two steps back isn't fun.
I'm going to spend the next couple of days focusing on play testing and looking for anymore UI related bugs before I spend time adding the new monsters and other new content.
I very much appreciate the support and feedback and I'm very excited to move towards full release, but sometimes It's good to slow down a bit before moving forward!