Hello PC Builders,
Some very annoying issues popped up in the previous update, so this update today is to squash a bunch of them. This is what is fixed in this patch:
- Fixed RGB lighting options being disabled in various cases.
- Fixed an issue that caused the UI to break when trying to purchase extra workbenches.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the piping UI to break after using the remove bend option.
- Fixed an issue that blocked you from disconnecting the cable on the Raijintek Ereboss CPU Cooler.
- Fixed an issue that would block installing a reservoir in the NZXT H700i when using the AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XTREME WATERFORCE WB 11G GPU.
- Added the missing front 140mm fan slot in the be quiet! Dark Base 700 case.
The PC Building Simulator Team