Today's update (build 1.428) implements several improvements suggested by our community:
Drag & drop for Move action
Rather than selecting the destination of your unit during the Move action, you can now carry the unit with your mouse and drop it where it needs to go. You can toggle this setting in the Options.
Hard AI update
A number of small tweaks have been made to the hard AI. Notable changes:
- Saxony should now be smarter about selecting the targets of its attacks. The AI will now not only take into account the enemy's power, but also whether there are any resources on a target hex or if there is a tunnel, etc.
- Polania will now try to pursue the 'territory control' objectives if they happen to draw any of them.
Good news for the impatient and the expert players: the minimum time limit of Play & Stay games has been lowered down to 10 minutes per player. Note that this extreme setting is not recommended for beginners who would be more comfortable with 45 min or more per player.
The Painted skins of several characters have been improved:
- Anna & Wojtek the bear (Polania Republic)
- Zehra & Kar the eagle (Crimean Khanate)
- Bjorn & Mox the musk ox (Nordic Kingdom)
The server's code has received an overhaul to better process the requests of the players, allowing for shorter response times and a lower susceptibility to connection issues.
- Recruit: fix for the bonus behavior at the game finishing action
- Local multiplayer: fix for hidden Objectives & Combat cards
- Move action: fix for the occasional freeze issue at the end of moves
- Autenticar / Autenticazione: fix for the authentication issue for Spanish & Italian languages
Rumors of the Factory's secrets have spread to distant shores. Mechs of strange designs are assembled and painted in new colors while invasion plans are being drawn...
Cheers from Europa,
- Asmodee Digital & The Knights of Unity