Version 1.1.6 of Vinyl Reality is now available.
The biggest feature added in this update is the ability to load Rekordbox collections into Vinyl Reality. For those who aren’t familiar with the software, Rekordbox is a free music management and DJ app from Pioneer DJ.
Being able to load a Rekordbox collection into Vinyl Reality has many advantages, including:
- The BPM value can be read directly from the Rekordbox collection, removing the need for an external analysis tools
- The loading of playlists is a lot faster
- Only a single music collection needs to be managed
For details on how to load a Rekordbox collection, be sure to read the new guide on the wiki page.
This update also includes a lot of other small improvements and bug fixes, so be sure to check out the full release notes below!
Full release notes
- Record Case: Added support for loading Rekordbox collection in XML format
- Record Case: Added shortcut to demo tracks in the record case’s root folder
- Record Case: Fixed issue where the wrong item would be selected when returning
- Record Case: Fixed sorting issue between audio files with different file formats
- Mixer: Added 0dB mark to master VU meter
- LIV: Fixed virtual headphones not working when LIV was enabled
- LIV: Hid user avatar from LIV mixed reality camera
- Main Menu: Added credits page
- Main Menu: Added exit button to navigation menu
- Meta: Added 2 new demo tracks