Wizard Ancient Skill-Trees:
- If you are a wizard, all of your ancient items have been reset and your gold refunded.
- The Wizard class ancient items now have skill trees associated with them. Access the skill tree by using 'e' (interact).
- Every ancient item has 10 nodes to select from. Each node can have anywhere from 1 to 8 ranks. This will create a lot of build-types.
- Right now, all ancient nodes cost 1 gold. THIS WILL NOT BE THE CASE FOREVER. This is to encourage experimentation with the trees. Respecs should be cheap.
- Each node/rank will also 1 ancient orb. You get one ancient orb per level so 100 total nodes/ranks can be taken.
- The base node (topmost) has a level requirement. I don't know if this will always be the case, but I had to put this because the later ranks are very powerful. They were going to be expensive, but are 1 gold right now.
The next class to get the ancient skill-tree update will be Warrior. I will be spending a few days on other features and gather feedback on Wizard before starting.
- All of your survival talents have been reset and your points refunded.
- I have finished the Chicken Livestock nodes in the survival talent tree.
- I have added the technology to have multiple copies of a building. This is used with the chicken coop, but will apply to other things in the future.
- I have turned Cloud Saves back on. I hope the patch works...