This Patch addresses the following:
- AI Ships have had their accuracy reduced slightly.
- Controller/Joystick feel has been changed: Previously players have reported the controls for aiming were too "twitchy" even at low sensitivity settings. To correct this, the reticle (only for joystick usage) has been set to the center of the screen for a easier aiming experience. Setting a low sensitivity now correctly lowers the player rotation speed.
- Reported that some players were unaware that modules could be chosen after selecting a different ship. To correct this, upon selecting a ship the available modules will flash reminding players to choose before moving to the next screen.
- Added "Skip Cut Scene" button mapping in the controls map menu. To support this, a message will display when a Cut Scene can be skipped.
- Occasionally enemy AI could get stuck on objects. A fix has been implemented to address this, but will still be monitored in case further adjustment is needed.
- Fixed Spelling Error for DATA THIEVES mission menu button. *facepalm