We are pleased to present you with another update. You can now adjust the camera distance from the player. This was a request we received in feedback. The camera defaults to the original distance. If you want the camera a bit closer or farther away it's up to you. We also cleaned up some issues we were seeing in recent streams as well as in our bug/reports.
Early Access Build 0.5.025
- Added ability to change camera view default distance
- Fixed white screen soft lock
- Fixed 1st Boss arena pull switch not having the proper vfx
- Fixed 1st Boss arena pull switch not turning black when disabling.
- Fixed respawn events happening while in caves, potentially trapping players in puzzles.
- Fixed chromatic aberration not saving
- Fixed graphics settings not showing while in menu.
- Fixed champion combat radius breaking campfires
- Fixed keyboard rebinding not giving the option to save if you delete keys
Follow Praey for the Gods development
Review our Early Access Roadmap
You can also find out about the latest PFTG updates in all sorts of ways.
Follow the No Matter Studios and Praey for the Gods Steam groups to get a notification on Steam. Sign up to the PFTG Newsletter to receive quarterly updates on our development.
You can also follow us on social media
Thanks again for all the great feedback and bug reports -- we're digging through it as quickly as we can. Keep it coming!
No Matter Studios
PS. We'll be at GDC from Mar 19-23rd and PFTG will be demoed at the Unity Booth. Sweet!