COMING IN HOT
We've been hard at work on bug fixes, content polish, and other upgrades and changes based on YOUR feedback. Here's what's in this update:
- Added Camera Options on Experimental Panel from Esc Menu. We mostly focused on giving player Camera options, for now they live on the Experimental Panel, from the in-game ESCAPE MENU.
- Option, Lock Camera Movement. LOCKS camera movement, great for TATE, though you can use it in HORI with a wide zoom setting.
- Locked Position Offset. This lets you raise and lower the camera Height to preference when LOCKED ONLY.
- Option, Camera Follow Speed. This will let you slow down Camera follow-speed, the default speed some players may find disorienting/nauseating.
- Option, Disable Camera Forward Focus. This is on by Default, the Camera normally looks ahead of the ball as its traveling down so you can see flippers. This offset of focus may cause some unwanted camera bob for some.
- Option, Disable Parallax Background FX. While this effect is subtle, you now have the option to disable.
- Fixed Bug where Scorpio Multiball was instantly sending balls to trough. This bug snuck in due to our auto-detect stuck script, now 3 Ball Scorpio Multiball should unlock physically like it always did.
- _There are now modals when you are defaulting your pref_s, or backing out without OKAYing' changes.