Steam-client will update automatically
Play directly in your browser (Chrome and Opera only)
Purchase premium packs on the Wild Terra website with 15-25% discount.
The kits contain: unique mounts, premium bonus, tools, game currency and more.
<u>SPECIAL OFFER! A pot of 3,333 gold at the best price! Already in the in-game store</u>
Update 0.10.5. St.Wodwose's Day
Begin to celebrate St.Wodwose's Day in the world of Wild Terra. It's time to try your luck!
For a long time, miners have noticed that in early spring, when mining ore, you can encounter a small green Leprewose.
They are very shy and immediately run away, but because of their heavy bag, they run slowly, and it is usually not difficult to defeat them.
Look in their bag! You will receive an additional portion of random ore (including iron and thozorium!).
Also, Leprewoses always keep with them a rare kind of happy four-leaf clover, which can now also be found when collecting wildflowers. You can also purchase Clover in the in-game store.
Collect lucky clovers and you will be able to create unique items and food of St.Wodwose:
- Lucky Hat. Unique headdress. Gives a chance to create a recipe without the cost of resources. Does not drop at death. When you create it, will unlock the unique title “Lucky”!
- Cloak of Luck. Unique. Does not drop at death.
- Salad of Luck with clover. Increases the chance of successful wrap (improving the quality of equipment) by 10%.
- Green Ale. A refreshing drink that allows you to see all the resources on the map, even if you still do not have enough skill.
- Hearty steak with clover. A very satisfying festive dish that does not require cooking skills.
Improved autodetection of speedhack.
The system is still being tested and only truly malicious violators get into the ban, but we continue to improve its work.
In honor of the holiday, all those banned for speedhack will receive amnesty, but be aware that with a repeated violation you may lose your account forever.
We remind you that any non-gaming ways of getting gaming advantages are unacceptable. Only fair play!
Increased the base bonus on Enchanted tools to 130%.
Enchanted tools now have quality and can be improved with Scrolls of Warp or Improvements Scrolls to increase their bonus.
An enchanted hammer can now be used for blacksmith recipes with Thozorium.
The bonus tool is now written next to the quality of the item.
Fixed a rare error, due to which it was impossible to get out of the saddle even after re-entering the game.