we wanted to speed up your workflow with the latest version and instead we made the app really unresponsive. This patch ammends the performance issues shown specially in large collections.
- Sort your cardsets alpha-numerically with the "sort by" button in their header. You need to name a text field in the blueprint editor for it to show up in the dropdown.
- Performance of the whole app boosted, specially when loading large projects.
- Help button now links to our Discord server instead of Steam forums.
- Exported image files are now named after their respective card when possible.
- Prevent format popup from leaving viewport.
- Prevent cells in data mode from being "cleared" after hitting enter.
- Keep current focused cell always on-screen when navigating with tab, enter or arrow keys.
- Allow creating more than one card at a time in data mode.
- Improve visibility toggle's readability in data mode cells.
- Operations over card in blueprint screen should now be more robust and reliable.
- Now same-size cardsets are exported in the same sheet when possible. No more page-skip behavior.
- Fix header reordering in data mode.
- Fix bug related to card spacing slider in Export screen blocking export process.