Hey, anonymous alcoholics! Today we’re updating Into Oblivion with the St. Paddy’s Day event which adds a new bot, new skins, new achievements, new drinks, and a new arena. There are also some refinements under the hood to boot!
Here is the modest change log too:
- Added: St. Patrick's day skins
- Added: Timothy the Leprechaun bot
- Added: new St. Patrick's day arena
- Added: two new achievements
- Added: six new St. Patrick's day themed drinks
- Changed: the "made with Godot" splash screen
- Changed: unlocking system under the hood
- Changed: cleaned up some unused variables and code
- Fixed: missing click sound in statistics section
We are also gearing up for the version 2.0 which will introduce an upgraded engine and tons of changes to almost everything (yes, even the networking stuff). Stay tuned and happy St. Paddy’s!