Greetings hunters, the first combat update is upon us!
Surface Bullet Penetration System
Bullets now pierce light surfaces such as chairs, cabinets and the majority of the interior furniture, but stops at hard surfaces such as floor and wall foundations.
This was added to address the issue of furniture ‘consuming’ shots and adding artificial difficulty to target enemies.
Precision aim mode can now be toggled via a single click, and will stay in that mode until you holster/switch that gun.
This allows for smoother play as you can now focus on other things like dodging, reload, etc.
This setting is on by default, and we highly recommend veteran players to give it a few minutes to get used to it, however we’ve included an option in settings to change it back to the old “hold” mode.
The crosshair is now more distinct (previously was hard to see on white surfaces).
It also has its own size options in the settings. (to prevent tiny crosshairs in hardware mode).
• Precision mode toggle option (on by default)
• Precision toggle sounds
• Surface bullet penetration system
• Different 3d meshes for different revolvers & pistols
• Heavier sounds for the 2 top revolvers (ozzy shuffle & lebrux)
• Boosted blacklight patterns which were sometimes very faint
• Improved AI pathfinding
• Hud (bottom left) icons for all weapons (21 icons)
• Decreased carbine unskilled reload a bit, and increased damage
• Increased combat shotgun range/damage but decreased speed
• Fixed enemy crosshair variant only shows in precision mode, not hipfire
• Fixed typo in settings for "remote detonator"
We’re still striving to improve combat further, so if you wish to be an active part of it, be sure to join the discussions!
( https://steamcommunity.com/app/606500/discussions/0/1839063537808043257/ )