Hello anyone and everyone! A new update was just pushed out to address some issues I have been thinking about since the last update which includes new features and minor bug fixes.
- The silenced shotgun has been added and unlocks in the harder difficulty.
- You can now select your character's color in the options menu between a selection of colors.
- A small UI indicator when you die to remind newer players how to restart the game without using the pause menu.
- Unity's new Input System has been implemented, fixing most if not all of the controller issues in the previous version. Multiplayer should not have any issues concerning controllers.
- Aiming has been improved significantly. Before, the character's arms were like 'jelly' and would bend; making it hard to aim. Now, your arms point perfectly straight, making aiming much easier and more precise.
- Enemies with ranged weapons would shake violently when they were supposed to be standing still.
- Barrels' heights were too tall and would cause a visual glitch when bullets passed over them.
I hope you enjoy these quality of life features and bug fixes! There are more updates in the works including new levels, player all-time stats, a better main menu, and more settings to change in the options menu. Please report any bugs or feedback to me via my [Twitter](www.twitter.com/boxedworks)!