A new patch is available for Elium - Prison Escape.
This patch addresses some issues with the tutorial as well as other minor improvements.
Here's the full Changelog:
- Improvement: Parry animations are now slowed down while the button is held to better indicate that the parry is active
- Improvement: Vaulting over objects is much less prone to fail and has better animation blending
- Improvement: Tutorial enemy on Alternate Attack section no longer tries to attack the player
- Improvement: Tutorial button pads on Primary Attack section are easier to hit
- Improvement: Added low walls on Tutorial level (Primary Attack section) to better guide the player's positioning
- Bugfix: Fixed Tutorial Level guard having too high hearing threshold (Stealth - Enemy Hearing section)
- Bugfix: Fixed Tutorial message that explains how to attack (Primary Attack section) disappearing if the floor button would be pressed before picking up the sword
- Bugfix: Fixed Tutorial guards sometimes having no animation
- Bugfix: Fixed Tutorial Level last enemy not properly restoring the player's Stamina upon player death
- Bugfix: Fixed rare case of Tutorial gates not opening
- Bugfix: Fixed Tutorial Level having incorrectly grabbable boxes (Stealth - Enemy Vision section)
- Bugfix: Removed outdated loading screen hint
Remember to report any bugs as per the how-to forum post: https://steamcommunity.com/app/680330/discussions/0/1697167168515595175/