Hail and well met!
Believe it or not but following Gloom’s release the studio was attacked by a hornet's nest, then everyone fell into mass depression.
We've still gotten to read your feedback and have been working to improve the game’s AI and iron a few bugs here and there.
You will find the list of changes for this version below!
- Enemy AI has been drastically improved
- Cyrillic and Chinese characters are now supported
- "And the Vacant Vault" now plays correctly
- "Out with the Old" now plays correctly
- Fixed a discarding timing issue
- Fixed a crash that occured while offline but in the main menu
- The active opponent's family now correctly displays when it's their turn
- Fixed a bug where the credits did not close correctly
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from joining password protected games
- Fixed a bug that prevented Asmodee.net logins with special characters from being entered
- Fixed a bug that caused the cursor to disappear
Now we will fade away into oblivion and try to find a reason to live...but eh, your support and feedback could almost be one!
Thanks again from the bottom of our graves.