Another quality release, we're delivering some highly requested features and tweaks and (sorry for the long wait!) we're fixing many old bugs!
<u>New zeds skins</u>
Zombies models have been reworked to add translucency and tweak some meshes.
On top of that, zombies' eyes will start to glow when chasing or attacking a player ːinflammable_barrelː
<u>Mute player option</u>
Players in a session can be individually muted using your tablet.
Just access "session" section and click on the toggle button with speaker icon ːgas_jerrycanː
Teleport distance has been increased by 40% according to increased locomotion speed ːgun_pistolː
Please note that teleport radius depends on many parameters: crouching, aiming or carrying many/heavy items can reduce it.
We're also releasing a number of bug fixes that should solve the majority of reported problems. ːdrill_picklockː
Check full list below!
<u>New features & tweaks:</u>
- tablet: mute players option in the lobby menu
- teleport: teleport distance increased by 40%
- graphics: translucent zombie materials
- graphics: zombie's eyes will start to glow when chasing or attacking a player
- weapons: is now possible to check if a weapon is armed moving weapon's bolt
- inventory: backpack objects can't be grabbed sometime
- gameplay: unreliable grips, attachment when playing coop in high lag/packet loss sessions
- weapons: the laser pointer on the svd sniper and supernova shotgun isn't working (it hits the barrel)
- gameplay: client tablet map is not updated on main objective changes (missing green circle)
- gameplay: reducing weapon cases depth so the anti-cheat system won't prevent players to grab their content
- sounds: zombies are groaning and moaning like multiple zeds all at once
- gameplay: sewers side tunnels have incorrect collisions profile (invisible walls)
- graphics: a z-fighting is going on for some Santa Carla's houses (flickering floor)
- graphics: some cars with wrong materials causing wrong particles
- graphics: black walls in the first menu map
- sounds: gripping weapon magazines is not producing any sound
- gameplay: no feedback when the player's hand is close to an interactive component (es. door)
- core: some random crashes joining a server when the host is reloading a supernova
- sewers: desert eagle infinite respawn point close to brain slicer room
- gameplay: while the tablet is out, players can grab guns while holding the tablet, but they can't pick up clips
To get in touch with us, just drop a line on discussions forum or join our discord channel.
As always, feedbacks are welcome!
Changed files in this update