- Added: The research screen now uses a diagram structure.
- Added: Customers will now be visibly angry for a few seconds whenever their satisfaction is dropping.
- Changed: The 'Research basics' project has been removed.
- Fixed: Tooltips' alpha is now properly tied to framerate and slightly faster.
- Added: Category and Specialty stores now have specific name rather than just 'store' (eg: Grocery store, Newsagent, Butcher shop, Bakery, etc...).
- Added: An icon and tooltips for specialty stores on the demand screen.
- Added: Product mods can now optionally provide a name for a specialty store. Look for
specialty_namein the Modding guide.
- Added: A 'Word of mouth' notification that pops every day at midnight to highlight the unbuilt category store, specialty store and non-retail business with the most demand. It also reminds players to research the 'Sales monitoring' project until they have done so.
- Added: A warning/tooltip when checkout/order counters have an obstructed queue.
- Added: A warning/tooltip when a storage is too small to have any capacity.
- Added: A tooltip when underground parkings are under construction.
- Fixed: Projects with missing prerequisites showing as completed in the tooltip.
- Fixed: Shelves with a 2 products capacity (50 depletion rate) not showing the half-empty state.
- Fixed: Localized modded product names not working.
If all goes well, 0.23 with achievements will be out before the end of the month!
Translators can check the strings.xml changelog in this post:
If you have bugs to report, please post in the appropriate Discussions: http://steamcommunity.com/app/521150/discussions/1/
If you are experiencing crashes, please follow the instructions and post in this thread: https://steamcommunity.com/app/521150/discussions/1/282992646970591669/