Fixed a bug where Screeching Drake could not fly
Back in Time will clear both methods (including the upper mana limit).
Short Rest and Sabbath are adjusted to exhaust the target creature. Adjustments mean that even if the creature is sealed, the effect of a short break and the Sabbath can still work.
Add three new cards:
The following card balance adjustments:
- If one party loses the line during the war, if there is still no connection game in the two rounds, the lost party will directly be judged.
- Some special effects increase the effect of the screen.
- Revise the appearance rate of the Arena Orange Card and increase the gold coin reward after the arena victory.
- Raised the treasure chest gold coin reward after the victory of the rank.
- Increased the sale price of rare and epic cards.
- Fixed a bug where the card group could not name five Chinese characters.
- Fixed a bug in the default selection of deck errors when logging in to the game for the first time.
- Fixed a bug where trampling damage could not affect rear-end creatures
- Fixed a bug where Basoa Cathar could not be immune to trampling