Hi everyone. Honestly there is not much I can say about what happened during these months. I feel very embarrassed for not updating or giving a statement, I'm very sorry. But in summary, I have burned a lot with this project and I needed to take some time away from it. Now I want to continue updating it again!
But this time, so that the same thing does not happen to me again, I will make updates less often but bigger. And I will work on other projects to not get tired of this game, as I did with Himno. That said, let's see what brings this update.
During this time, I focused on finishing the interior house build system which was a headache but it's finally here. This announcement is the start of a new Alpha Release: Expanding Frontiers. With this coming updates I will be focused on new places and lands to explore along with other cool things.
Let's see what this build contains:
- Instead of 4 Save slots, now there is only 1. This solves many save problems, not all. I have to continue testing but if you find any bug,
do not hesitate to post it in "Discussions".
- New interior house build system, to decorate your house with furniture and more cool things!
(When you're inside your house, just press "2" and then hit the "Tab" to open the Build Menu)
- For now, new furniture items can be unlocked only by talking with customers. In the next update,
the architect will be the one who gives you new blueprints. (46 items in total, more upcoming!)
- House Interior upgrades, buy them and increase your house size (3 in total for now).
- Main menu options panel is removed, now the options can only be accessed within the game.
- Improved tutorial.
- Placing an item in a non-player store won't destroy the item and no longer will crash the game.
- Some performance improvements when you start or load a game.
- Minor fixes.
You can ask any question as always, I will try to answer it as fast as I can.
Have a nice week and as always, thanks for continuing to support me! ːsteamhappyː