Today I've uploaded a new version! Headline features are the new biome and the new single-player mode (heresy!), shown together in this screenshot:
- New biome: The Moon, with low gravity and portals!
- New singleplayer mode: beat the turrets, some are protected by shields to test your parkour skills.
- Grenades now do frag damage.
- A marker now shows when the player is off screen top (useful for the Valley, necessary for the Moon!).
- Aim Stabilizer - holds aiming direction over rough terrain and when getting knocked about.
- Nuke tweaked with slightly more power, plus unremovable "radiation" buff.
- Grapple and Drill both tweaked for more power.
- Vehicle 4WD performance improved: more traction, suspension damping.
- Grapple can no longer be used as an OP shield (nice one Peter!).
- Performance optimizations on some hardware.
- Minor improvements: C4 arc color, laser cools differently in some biomes.
- Bug fixes: "All Different" mode, player disappearing and dying, player numbers, turret drooping over time, off-center boost/grapple torque, weapon random distribution, grenade UI behind terrain.
Now begins another wave of new goodies, so be sure to join the beta branch to stay up-to-date.
If you haven't gotten the game yet - head over to the store page!