Thanks everyone for the patience and invaluable feedback. It's time to merge the beta into the main build!
* Fiery Soul Cutter effect no longer works when disarmed.
- Fixed issue with action bar slots disappearing. This might also have issues with mixed positions on game loading. A general overhaul was done to the action bar back end. The game should automatically migrate to maintain backwards compatibility with your current action bar distribution.
- Fixed issue with throw/confirm key binding. Now both can be bind separately.
- Bezerker should not whirlwind to unknown locations anymore?
- Spell power change due to staffs now properly shows in character sheet.
- Improving rings of resistance at the forge now properly improves that specific resistance type. This will only happen with rings generated after the patch.
- Amounts are now correctly reflected on the action bar when selling something mapped to it.
- Static items(manually placed) should have the same weight as randomly generated ones.
- Removed some weird item and lever glitch from late game level.
- Fixed bug that could cause a freeze when 2 greater ghouls where near each other.
- Getting out of Bear form into another for other than humanoid no longer heals the character in terms of relative hp.
- Fixed some typos.
- Mana pool now only influenced by Int.
- Rings of resistance will now provide better buffs.
- Increased return damage on shields with such modifiers.
- Tandor shadow tower boss damage increased by 10%.
- Weapons of higher tiers now drop somewhat earlier.
- Multi shot no longer wastes ammo on dead targets.
- Added diminishing returns on energy drain of abilities. This should prevent any scenario (except overweight) where you get drained really hard.
- Final Boss: [spoiler]Increased damage and number of rays for the Shadow Abomination ability.[/spoiler]
- Nature's twister now does its damage after the target hits the last location.
- Troll brute damage spikes reduced by reducing its damage deviation.
- In Easy enemies are now slower and do less damage (not only critical blows).
- In Hard enemies are now faster and do slightly more damage (not only critical blows).
- Multiple action bars are now a thing. Active action bar can be changed through mouse click or keyboard shortcut. While the game will attempt to preserve your current setup you might need to reassign some abilities/items
- You can now assign any usable item, ability or spell to the action bar by pressing the action bar shortcut from the corresponding screens.
- Changed the positioning and structure of the version in the main menu. Added discord link.
- Art of wands was flipped horizontally so its now easier to visually parse them from staves/spears.
- When you selling/buying items from the merchant the scroll does not reset anymore.
- Scrolling won't reset anymore in the inventory window and detailed pickup window.
- Right clicking an item in the inventory now drops the item.
- You can now zoom while targeting an ability.
- Added the character's current satiation amount to the healthiness status effect tool tip.
- Updated underlying game engine (unity) version.
If all goes well, I will continue to work on the backlog with your feedback the this week in a similar fashion: Updating the beta and then releasing an update into the main build!
I will try to work on some more QoL improvements suggested.
Cheers and happy crawling!