This patch is mostly focused on some multiplayer support. It's a start, and it's not perfect, but it allows you to play survival in co-op mode.
- Allowed the Lucky Money to load without New Vision enabled, should allow a NV free playthrough to be possible.
- Enabled Nicolette's cellar lines, since the game was looking for "Celler" while "Cellar" was set.
- Fixed Swelter giving the directions to the gold even though you asked about the computer terminal.
- Disabled the mirror floor in the computer room to increase the framerate.* Fixed Stacy Webber's hostage lines not working due to incorrect tags on her guards.
- Added a few more enemy variations. Fixed a gap in the invisible wall in cathedral survival. Fixed bosses sometimes disappearing from the game in cathedral survival. The starting weapons in survival now track kills. Triads only use swords in survival.* Removed fish spawners in Survival UC.
- Added a bit of functionality for ctrl + tab + shift for switching tabs, not perfect but somewhat works. Dogs can now bleed. Flies no longer spawn blood. Held NPCs no longer die if shot while in god mode. Insignificant NPCs such as birds, cats, rats, flies, etc, no longer become zombies in zombie mode. Rate of fire mod now displays +10% instead of -10%. Stats page redone, now shows stats in one page rather than 33.
- Disabled gibbing from multi-hit weapons like swords and shotguns in Biomod/Shifter. Fixed being able to duplicate items by using a consumable on a carcass and also having it be dropped from the carcass at the same time. Fixed stacked weapon mods being deleted when applied to a weapon.* Prevented conversations being started when dead and trying to quickload.
YOU MUST HAVE NEW VISION DISABLED TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER.
** Functional deathmatch, team deathmatch, and survival co-op modes. A brand new, exclusive survival map just for multiplayer made by ZeroPresence of The Nameless Mod. Added MP chat log, openable by binding a key to 'open log'. Added first person death cam in team games. Added NPCs to MP scoreboard in survival co-op (host only). Added quick vocalizations for coordination, bindable in the menu. Allowed healing other players with medkits via right click. Amount of players on the server influences how many NPCs spawn in survival co-op. Changed the repeating boss to be Simons in survival co-op. Disabled superjump exploit in MP only. Disabled helicopter gibbing, plasma, rocket, and fire effects for lag reduction. Granted additional augmentations to any players that are alive when a boss is killed in survival MP. Highlighted name of a player is now their name, rather than their class. Increased net update rate for held objects, should make carrying objects smoother. Fixed death messages when dying to an NPC. Fixed errors when grenades spawn without an owner. Fixed NPCs being unable to attack. Fixed player shadows hanging around after death in MP. Made MP ammo crates invincible. Player's default name should be set to their Steam/GOG name. Showed kill streaks above players heads in DM. Tidied up some of the original DM maps to look neater and have better brush work.
- Fixed a badly positioned door in MP Silo. Fixed a broken portal in MP silo. Fixed a door way not appearing due to overlapping brushes in MP silo. Fixed being able to see the elevator doors through the wall in MP silo. Fixed elevator hatch clipping through the ground and bad door pivots in MP silo. * Fixed bad textures and vents/doors in MP Vandenberg.