All soldier types received a full overhaul!
This is just the first half of an overhaul which updates the 3D models, textures, animations, and rag-doll physics of the 3 soldier types. The 3 soldiers will be further split into two enemy types each: 'lesser' and 'elite' versions. Tougher elite versions with better A.I. and abilities will be coming soon in the next update!
Apologies for how long this update took; I had a whole host of problems including my computer dying! Luckily everything was backed up properly and once I was able to put together a new computer everything was back on track.
New / Changed:
- 3 new completely overhauled soldier enemies!
- New second lobby level
- New music for lobby type levels (Thanks to SPEEDBLACK)
- Far more natural rag-doll physics
- Lobby signs can now be knocked down
- Fixed a issue for Vive wand were players couldn't walk backwards while holding ammo or misc. items
- Fixed a bizarre (but funny) issue where grabbing an arm or a leg of a soldier / stalker while it is still alive and killing it caused it to dance around the level like it was on strings
- Fixed wall collision geo overlapping emergency pistol containers in lobby levels
- Fixed an issue where magazines from some weapons would disappear
- Fixed an exploit that could let you copy and sneak weapons out of the tutorial area
As always, if you have any issues please report them to the forums. You can always roll back to an older version in the BETAS tab under right-clicking COMPOUND and selecting Properties.