This is an update that addresses some minor issues I've encountered in the past few months.
- Added a button to the settings that allows players to reset their achievement progress.
- Achievements are now disabled while playing multiplayer or without CPUs. Sorry!
- Pressing the shoot button once the game ends returns to the menu. I noticed that the escape key wasn't super obvious.
- Erasers are a bit more common.
- Fixed a crash that would happen after a few seconds of playing with a 120 second timer.
- Fixed an issue where the colored arrows would start pointing too soon with a 60 second timer.
- Updated the intro credits to replace my changed username.
Super lame update, I know. I'm not abandoning this game at all, but my priorities are currently elsewhere.