We're pleased to tell you that our latest update is now live, and it features our first Gift Bag of free content for Divinity: Original Sin 2! Working in cooperation with Fool's Theory and Anshar Studios, we have created new visual options for your characters. There are new faces for each race, more hairstyles, and additional facial features for you to use when creating a new character. You can also respec your existing characters using these new options by using the Magic Mirror aboard the Lady Vengeance.
We have more Gift Bags planned for this year, and the treats inside will continue to enrich your adventures in Rivellon. We will have more information about future Gift Bags for you soon, and we can’t wait to see what you do with them.
In addition to today’s Gift Bag, in this update we have also addressed issues with fast-traveling to the Lady Vengeance, Sir Lora incorrectly absorbing Source, and some minor audio and visual issues.
Happy adventures through Rivellon,
<u>Full patch notes below:</u>
- Added new Character Creation assets
- Mac Pro 2013 now supported
- MacOS 10.14.4 introduces a fix for Apple Gamecenter lobbies
- Fixed a rare crash when joining multiplayer games with certain mods
- Fixed save file compatibility issue
- Fixed an issue with using the Swornbreaker in multiplayer games
- Fixed issue with player fast-traveling to Lady Vengeance
- Fixed Dashing June not taking gold from player inventory
- Fixed Sir Lora incorrectly absorbing Source
- Fixed the Frozen Family incorrectly initiating combat if defrosted in a certain way
- Fixed issue with Malady not appearing on the lower deck in some situations
- Fixed issues with players not receiving Seascape and Liberator achievements
- Fixed issues with The Gargoyle's Maze quest not appearing in the Journal under certain circumstances
- GM: Fixed issues with certain children missing faces and limbs when switching torsos
- Fixed minor visual and audio issues
- Fixed some dialogue issues
- Fixed UI cutoff in Spanish