We are releasing the Thirteenth update, with the implementation of the "ONLINE RANKINGS":
Players can now go to the options and authorize to share his times with all the other competitors to compete worldwide for the best position on each class category: Cars, Bikes, Quads, Trucks and SxS.
At the end of each stage the worldwide online rankings will be displayed so players can compare their ranking position with every other player in DAKAR 18.
Every player is welcomed to keep trying and improve their position in the world ranking charts.
Who will be the best DAKAR RALLY digital pilot in the world?[/b][/u]
- NEW: Added Online Rankings features in the game. When the player completes each stage, and has the online ranking registry active in the game Options, stage times will be registered and displayed to other players.
- NEW: Added “ONLINE RANKING” to the Explore Menu. Player will be able to list a global ranking comparing the best time, per category and difficulty level.
- NEW: Added the option “USE ONLINE RANKING” to participate in the online ranking chart.
General Bugs fixed:
- FIXED: Game now saves the progress after a Neutralization.
- FIXED: Achievements with progressions are now saved to allow a progression after an interruption.
- FIXED: Option to return to MENU when in Bivouac.
- FIXED: Bike Roadbook is now working even if the player turns off the HUD in the options.
- FIXED: Roadbook notes correctly updated even if ROADBOOK ON/OFF option is activated during a stage.
- FIXED: AI penalties are now correctly calculated when player arrives last in a Stage.
See you in the Dunes!