We've got a v0.12.2 patch with juicy fixes for The Spy Who Shrunk Me!
Here's the notes:
- Fixed jumping when player is shrunken
- Fixed problem where picking up bananas gave more airbag mines
- Fixed problem with jumping if VSync is off and frame rate is high
- Fixed issues where FPS would drop on prolonged gameplay
- Added story choice-based unlockables: Eierkopf's Goggles, Eierkopf's Purse and Miniature Rocket to Audrey's Bungalow
- Added "You're Fired" letter to Audrey's Bungalow if player [spoiler]sent Eierkopf to Cuba[/spoiler]
- Added colliders to carpets in Audrey's Bungalow
- Replaced spy base monitor graphics in Audrey's Bungalow
- Fixed lighting issue on computer screen in Audrey's Bungalow spy base
- Fixed lighting issues in Audrey's Bungalow
- Fixed issue where vinyl would sometimes freak out when inserted into vinyl player in Audrey's Bungalow
Person of Importance
- Added missing colliders to sink in "Person of Importance"
Beyond the Books
- Fixed lighting issues in "Beyond the Books"
Remember, VR edition is this month! Get psyched.
Have a good one,