The updating Evil has released a new update for Dungeons 3.
- Added a new free Skirmish map called “A Bug’s Life” has been added.
- Added a new setting for “Clash of Gods” skirmish maps, which buffs/debuffs random factions during the night and day cycles.
- Added a new option to the game’s menu: Software Cursor.
- A software cursor is rendered by the game, rather than the operating system, and scales with increased resolution so that it will always have roughly the same size.
- Fixed the effect timing for the Grave Golem’s “Tombstone” attack.
- Several bugfixes.
- Memory optimizations in order to fix and prevent possible memory leaks.