Hi Yakuza fans,
We've moved patch 4 from the beta to the main branch. Thanks again to everyone who offered comments and feedback.
- Fixed an issue where button mashing out of grabs during a battle was challenging at high frame rate.
- Fixed an issue where winning a pool game would not progress the Haruka quest correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the game can soft-lock in Roulette minigame.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs hair was not displayed correctly when looking through shop windows.
- Fixed an issue where remapping some controls on a gamepad was not reflected correctly.
- Fixed an issue where adjusting volume within the game also affected the Windows volume.
- Fixed an issue in Karaoke minigame where replay didn't play correctly.
- Fixed an issue where scroll speed was also increased when selecting amounts of items at higher framerates.
- Fixed an issue in some music tracks.
- Adjusted the SEGA logo sound volume.
Thank you, SEGA Dev