The Duo Mode is live and kicking - and we’re so happy to see many of you enjoying our game with friends. This week we bring a new threat and a new challenge on top of a bucketful of tweaks and fixes!
[h1][b]How the game plays better:
- New threat: The evac zone is full of zombies. Now you not only have to get rid of rival players to evacuate, but also hack your way to the chopper.
- New Daily Challenge. Get 1 token for every minute you survive in the game. 10 minutes total get you 1500 Scars, 25 minutes unlock a Common loot stash, and a full hour brings you 60 Blood bucks.
- Tweaked Bolter Hive. We made balance changes to Bolters and added the possibility to knock them down with two-handed weapons.
- When reviving your Duo partner, you can now freely look around.
- Opening loot containers now takes 1 second instead of 4.
- Opening car trunks now takes 1.5 seconds instead of 3.
[h1][b]How it works better:
- Duo Mode Improvements. We made a number of tweaks that should significantly cut down the waiting time in the lobby.
[h1][b]How we squashed the bugs:
- We killed a rare bug that sometimes changed your equipped outfit after a Steam update.
- In the Duo Mode, now reviving your partner will heal the negative effects on them.
- We fixed issues with avatars and player switching in Duo’s Spectator mode.
- We eliminated a rare bug where players spawned in a non-playable part of the map.
- Now if a KO’d player rage quits, they will leave loot behind them.
Get Dying Light Bad Blood now!https://store.steampowered.com/app/766370/Dying_Light_Bad_Blood/
[h1]Follow us on our social media channels to stay up to date!