Added alternate costumes for each character. Press up or down on the Character Select screen to access the new color swaps. Expect more costumes in the future.
Added a new type of trap in the High Rise.
Added new improved running animations for all characters.
Added some animations to backgrounds
- Fixed Executive remaining in stealth after dying in stealth
- Changed fragile objects to be able to break from enemy actions
- Characters can now get knocked into and break fragile objects
- Fixed names in the spoils page to best fit
- Fixed help menu text so sell is under the gear section
- Assassin now unstealths when killed or damaged by demon totems
- Fixed dialog after finishing endless run
- Added more frames to Gunslinger's special animation.
Reduced survivability of endless enemies by 10% across the difficulties. This should allow easier access to the mode after beating the last stage.
As a result we reduced some of the effectiveness of the characters. Also tried to promote build diversity.
- Reduced Force tech damage to 25
- Increased Normal Punches tech damage to 15
- Fixed a bug where Normal Punches tech does not apply to the second heavy attack
- Reduced Heavy Hitter tech damage to 30
- Increased Leg Day tech to damage 20
No changes since she currently feels under balanced in the endgame.
- Reduced Electrical Affinity tech damage to 15
- Reduced Electrical Mastery tech damage to 15
- Reduced Electrical Mastery II tech damage to 15
- Reduced Electrical Mastery III tech damage to 20
Next updates: Polishing tiles, animations and balance issues.
New characters, enemies, tiles and AI features still coming.
We will be leaving Early Access in mid to late March.