With Update #114, we are releasing the final prep update before the closing chapter of Episode 4 is released. As our test groups have battle their way through the end game content, up the Sur-Relliar Glacier toward their fate, we have consistently struggled to find fun ways to spend Attribute and Skill Points.
The early game maximums for the character's values simply no longer make sense as you approach level 50 and 60. With that in mind, this final update before the story release expands on the earlier tiered system for Skills, which raise to a 20 maximum at level 40.
Now Attributes get in on the fun, and the tiering looks like this:
- At level 40, you can raise your Attributes to 18 and Skills to 20
- At level 50, you can raise your Attributes to 20 and Skills to 22
- At level 60, you can raise your Attributes to 22 and Skills to 24
This may cause some major interest in Respec! Take your time and plan your new builds carefully, don't leave any stat woefully underrepresented if you need it!
- Heroes Skill maximums now increase to 22 at level 50 and 24 at level 60
- Heroes Attribute maximums now increase to 18 at level 40, 20 at 50 and 22 at 60
- Fixed stats on Thunderseam Mantle (40% Critical Dmg)