Hi Yakuza fans,
Patch 3 has been moved to the default branch. This includes fixes for all of the below. Thank you again to those of you who fed back on the beta branch - your input has been invaluable, and we appreciate your support!
• Fixed an issue related to shaders and shadow rendering affecting lighting/skin tone (most noticeable during cut scene at the end of chapter 6)
• Fixed an issue where certain particle effects were not being displayed (most noticeable when using certain weapons like the cannon)
• Improved ultrawide display support
• Added FOV slider in advanced graphics menu
• Added border artwork displayed during areas with locked aspect ratio when played in non-16:9 display modes
• Added Background audio slider in audio menu
• Added UI toggle in settings menu
• Added target monitor output selection option for multi monitor setups in advanced graphics menu
• Added support for QWERTZ and AZERTY keyboard layouts
• Fixed an issue where disconnecting a controller during conversation could cause a soft lock
• Fixed an issue where mouse cursor would be confined within application window while in menus
• Fixed an issue which could cause a crash when playing the fishing mini game
• Fixed an issue where the game could crash if the installation folder path includes a dot
• Improved behaviour of camera control when using a mouse to use raw mouse input
• Improved mouse scroll wheel behaviour
• Improved Alt+Tab behaviour
• Fixed the issue with the FOV slider zooming in too much during combat.
• Fixed the issue where the UI toggle comes back on after pressing any button.
• Fixed the missing weapon effect issue.
• Fixed the issue in Lao Gui’s voice.
• Fixed an issue where mouse sensitivity was not applied correctly to high DPI mice.
• Fixed an issue where the game can crash when retrying fights if Windows user name contains non-ANSI characters.