Changes and Improvements
- Started adding new building art, props, and town layouts to towns.
- Added adjusting day / night lengths to the Gameplay settings menu.
- Switched to IL2CPP. IL2CPP is a scripting backend by Unity Technologies that offers a 3x speed up (CPU only) in some cases.
- Switched from Facepunch .Steamworks to Steamworks .NET.
- Tweaked hunger / thirst settings.
- Minor tweaks to HUD.
- Inventory items and weapons can now be purchased at the general store in towns.
- Textures are now asynchronously streamed. This reduces memory usage and should help prevent crashes related to memory allocations.
- Reduced clothing sticking through on gunslingers.
- Fixed gunslinger jackets having a low-poly look.
- Fixed an issue where piano music was heard at the wrong side of town.
- Added a sheriff star to the marshal's chest.
- Tweaked lighting setup.
- When switching quality settings, restart may be required before full changes take effect.
- Dusk / Dawn may have blackened shadows when loading certain saves at certain locations.