Key Features & additions
- Pat Fusty is a GIANT Monkey with powerful abilities.
New advanced map
- Pat’s Pond: I like that boulder, that is a nice boulder.
Biker Bones rides again! Time for some monkey vengeance!
Community Challenge Editor:
- Can now be accessed from the Events Monkey, allowing the creation of custom challenges which can be shared with a code to friends or submitted for Ninja Kiwi review and possible inclusion in future standard or advanced Daily Challenges. Or you can just roll a random challenge to have fun with.*Submitted challenges must be able to be completed without powers or continues.
Bug Fixes & General Changes
- Some general minor difficulty increases for freeplay
- New Sandbox Icons for all MOAB-Class Bloons
- Sandbox now has 2 new testing tools ‘Reset Cooldowns’ and ‘Reset Damage Counters’
- Daily Challenges can now be given a Spawn Seed for Freeplay & Apopalypse, meaning challenges can be set in Apopalypse & rounds above 100 while also allowing all players to see the same spawns and share working strategies in these cases.
- Muddy Puddles lane rotation has been changed. Instead of looping back to lane 1 after round 4, the Bloons will now reverse back down 3, then 2 and repeat the cycle from lane 1 again.
- The Damage Counter on towers has had its maximum value increased considerably and should no longer go into negative values
- Fixed some issues causing save files with lots of towers to crash
- Track projectiles should no longer clip through the bridge on Dark Castle
- Fixed an issue with bloon groupings which was causing round 101+ ‘Freeplay Purple’ groups to spawn in a single cluster with no spacing.
- Fixed an issue with some abilities receiving incorrect buffs from external sources
- Powers should no longer be able to bypass daily challenge limits
- x25 Super Glue should correctly stun all regular Bloons
- 4xx Maim MOAB will no longer apply stun visuals to BADs
- 4xx Maim MOAB correctly applies stun art
- x3x Bouncing Bullet should no longer get stuck on the track between jumps
- 23x Ballistic Missile should now correctly have unrestricted range
- x4x First Strike should no longer crash the game when destroying a BAD
- 5xx Energizer Sub should correctly apply bonus XP to heroes
- xx5 Sub Commander description translation has been fixed
- xx4 Subs will now rock in the water correctly. Rock on my navy friends, rock on.
- x5x Tsar Bomba correctly applies stun art
- x4x Support Chinook should no longer revert placement settings after being canceled
- 5xx The Big One has new explosion art
- xx5 Blooncineration should be able to apply burn to DDTs
- 4xx Sun Temple should no longer lock your hero if the hero is too close and de-spawns
- xx5 Master Bomber correctly applies stun art
- 5xx Permabrew should correctly apply when reloading save again
- 5xx Permabrew should no longer break in some cases after being sold
- x3x and xx4 Attacks can now be thrown over obstacles
- x5x Homeland Defense description has been upgraded to reflect the new duration
- Trojan art now sits correctly on MOABs
- Now allows 2xx Monkey Subs to attack in his range
- Ezili’s level 4 splash AoE should no longer center around her if she completely destroyed the target in one hit
- Totem’s no longer allow 2xx subs to see Camo Bloons
- Resolved an issue sometimes causing the abilities list to not show on the side
- Resolved a gameplay simulation crash that could occur, causing lots of strange bugs to persist until restarting
- Perfect Week Achievement should now unlock correctly
- Heli Pilot patrol points should be saved correctly
- The resolution should no longer be allowed to shrink so small that it prevents gameplay.
- The Heroes section from the main menu should now allow hover functionality
- Pressing the changelog button will no longer cause the game to softlock
- Fixed some issues that could occur when a hotkey was set on its own, with the same key being used with a SHIFT activation
- Re-worked ‘multi-placement’. Holding a tower hotkey will now allow you to place that tower repeatedly while the key is being held without the SHIFT key
- Multi-placement will no longer allow various daily challenge limits to be ignored
- Typing into boxes (Mainly in sandbox) will no longer trigger any hotkeys assigned to the keys being typed
- SHIFT + Space can no longer be used to continue sending rounds during Race Events after failing
- Hotkeys should NOT be defaulted when swapping between mobile & desktop versions UNLESS the mobile version is older than 8.1. But we are aware of some reports here, so If any issues with this continue to persist in 9.0 please contact our support team https://support.ninjakiwi.com/hc/en-us
- x5x Perma Charge ability cooldown reduced from 45s to 40
- x4x Maelstrom projectiles are no longer deleted at the end of the round in Race events
- x5x Pre-emptive Strike price reduced from $40,000 to 35,000
- 4xx & 5xx Aircraft Buccaneer will now retain the 3xx rate boost to their basic attack
- xx3 Neva-Miss Darts should no longer perform considerably worse with the Accelerated Aerodarts knowledge active
- 4xx Apache Dartship price increased from $19,500 to 19,600
- 5xx The Biggest One deals 3x damage to any Ceramic or higher, that’s a little spooky.
- 5xx The Biggest One price increased from $24,000 to $28,000
- 2x5 Blooncineration’s Wall of Fire will now benefit from the Radius, Pierce and Damage buffs that the top crosspath offers.
- x4x Tech Terror ability radius increased from 40 to 60
- x5x The Anti Bloon ability radius increased from 90 to 100
- xx5 Legend of the Night pierce increased from 9 to 21
- xx5 Legend of the Night damage increased by 1
- 5xx Grandmaster Ninja pierce has been increased from 4 to 6
- xx2 Heart of Vengeance 10% of the maximum possible 100% attack rate boost from lives lost is now permanently applied upon upgrading. This 10% bonus will always apply to any druid with this upgrade, even in Impoppable & CHIMPS modes
- Benjamin’s abilities are no longer cleared whenever a round ends
- Fixed a bug where towers ‘deactivated’ by Benjamin’s Biohack could have their abilities activated, but not spawn any projectiles, wasting the ability.
- Ezili’s level 10 MOAB Hex ability can jump to the next-strongest target if its main target is destroyed before the duration expires, there is no limit to the number of jumps but the duration will not be refreshed.