Hayo coaster friends!
We're excited to announce that update 1.10.2 is now live! This update focuses on some QoL issues that we've been reviewing based on your feedback and reports over the past couple of months. We've run tests and are seeing an average 3.5x faster game loading and 2x faster game shut down, depending on the setup - players with high spec PCs should see even greater improvements. This update should also address the Toolkit problems and performance issues you've been flagging with us.
We appreciate your patience in letting us delve deep into these reports as well as your help in getting us images and hardware information that have been vital to solving them! As always, if you encounter any issues with the game, please let us know in the Bug Reports.
Thank you so much for your continued support.
Thememaker's Toolkit Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Improvements to Thememaker's Toolkit usability and performance
- Toolkit browser is now significantly more responsive
- Fix for being subscribed or having more than 60+ Toolkit items
- Crash fix when selecting a Toolkit item
Loading and Shutdown Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Improvements to game loading time, especially when subscribed to a large number of Toolkit items
- Improvements to reduce shutdown time
- Improved load time when loading into a park.
- Fix for shutdown crash Guest performance Improvements
- Crowd system memory and performance optimisation Ride Performance Improvements
- Ride and Tracked Ride optimisation to help improve frame rate on large parks