Build 1.04 is live now, featuring brand-new Adventure cards and some important balance changes to Iron and Night combat dice.
Thanks to everyone who has posted balance & bug information in the forums / discussions. We read all of them and take the feedback seriously.
- Added 5 new Adventure cards.
- Scrolls of Prophecy now has two uses, and gives Rumors & Fate in addition to removing Cult Activity tokens, but also costs some Corruption when used.
- Iron combat dice now get +1 for every 2 points of Physical skill (rounded down).
- Night combat dice now generate Corruption equal to 1/2 the value rolled (final die of 6 doubles to the full face value of dice rolled).
- Spell "Unspeakable Truth" now applies a Tranquility penalty of -4 (was -5).
- Corrupted Operatives now always have 1 Health, instead of whatever Health they had before being corrupted.
- Added repeatable reward in the very unlikely event all Elven spells are learned.
- Fixed issues related to Scrolls of Prophecy including missing strings and not actually doing anything.
- Fixed a string that was referring to the Cathedral District by an old name.