Hello respected community!
I have again rather small update for you, this time it brings for example town growing over the stations, rivers and so on (you can help the town by laying roads there).
Some mods issues detection
Also we are experiencing increased amount of crashes and game issues caused by some specific mods. The cause is for example when mod sets number of industry buildings generated to 0 so the game may not be playable any more.
I was thinking about preventing mods from doing so, but there could not be great mods using this wisely anymore, so the game only detects these type of mods and show warning every time you start new game or load one that requires these mods.
Improvements and Fixes
- Towns may grow over the track if road present there (they may spread behind stations, rivers, small rocks etc.)
- Improved all train lists, which are able to show more info for each train (for example age in replacement window)
- Increased buildings max size increased to 9 for now (huge buildings ahead ;)
- Fixed Crash when click on main menu camera icon (or hit F11)
- Fixed town growing when placing shop manually (but cannot be removed for now)
- Fixed removing trees near building even when not enough tokens to remove building itself.
Regarding to 5th era, I've spent last couple of days implementing tech for fields spread over the map (we will need them ;) ). Also we have several new assets for this era, so I will be soon sharing more from this content ;)
Have a great week!